PDWare's Resource Planning Summit has traditionally been the best source of resource planning thought leadership you can find. The value of the conference comes from learning through the experiences of other organizations.
Best practices in resource planning
For PDWare customers, there is an additional value from learning through the experiences of PDWare clients on the program. This year 9 speakers with PDWare experience discussed various topics. They include:
- * Meg Smith, VP Product Development, Stryker
- * Daniel Matarazzo, Senior Director Finance, Clinical Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- * Gary Dobbins, Director of Global Engineering, Covidien
- * Jason Boyd, SVP PMO Executive – Program and Portfolio Services, Bank of America
- * Charles Howell, Director IT, Floyd Medical
- * Catherine Elliott, Associate Manager, Resource Planning and Analysis, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- * Lyn Sittig, Associate Director of R&D Operations, Stryker Orthopaedics
- * Nate Bonar, Manager of Project and Portfolio Management, B. Braun Medical
- * Cheryl Moody Bartel, Global Program and Portfolio Management Leader, Life Technologies
The complete agenda and post-conference comments appear at www.resourceplanningsummit.com.