There are a number of Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Resource Planning, and Strategy Execution systems on the market claiming to offer resource management solutions. So why choose us? Here are ten reasons:
- We’re pioneers in the resource management space. We were the first software company to base a portfolio management solution primarily on a foundation of resource planning—continuously balancing supply, demand, and priority for more effective resource allocation. We believe it’s central to feasible portfolio delivery and it’s at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re focused. We specialize in delivering priority-based resource management in project-driven organizations, with a particular emphasis in the product industry, technology manufacturing, life sciences, and banking.
- We help you align talent with priorities. We offer staffing, sourcing, and skills analysis as well as named-resource planning, all tied to project priorities and organizational strategies. After all, you want to be sure your people are allocated to the most important work.
- We embrace Agile. We integrate well with popular Agile tools and are adept at effectively applying resource management to the world of Agile, including mixed-Agile environments.
- We’re flexible. We can provide prescriptive best practice configuration and templates or tailor our software to your needs with minimal or no customization.
- We’re fast. We can get you started with a full view of capacity and demand in days or weeks, not months. We also offer an integrated maturity model to allow you to grow into our software over time.
- We’re easy. In addition to rapid implementation, our user interface is intuitive and simple, serving as a practical enabler, not a barrier. For example, we have drag/fill features when filling out forecast grids, just like Excel, but on the Cloud. And we easily integrate with practically any tool on the market.
- We’re knowledgeable. All our staff and leadership have extensive experience in the industry and are well-versed in the software and best practices for using it. You can email or call us any time.
- We can save you money. Not only are our products affordable, but the flexibility in configuration and state-of-the art online Success Center means less consulting dollars for a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- We don’t just sell and run. We’re more like a good concierge. We partner with you and provide personalized attention to ensure your success. In fact, we judge our success based on how easy it is for our customers to solve capacity and demand issues, period.